Digital marketing is one of the most important factors for a company to consider if it intends to succeed, but with its sophistication and intricacy – it can be a daunting resource to use. An online digital marketing course may be what you need to master this aspect of your business.
Companies need to take as much advantage of the digital space as possible when promoting their business, product, or service. The best way to do this is to take part in on-going digital marketing training. Without taking up-to-date digital marketing courses and a proper introduction to all elements of digital marketing, it would be too easy to get left behind.
Digital campaigns, new technologies, and online creativity have increasingly become the focus of modern marketing. Businesses must address any skills shortages and establish a deep understanding of how to generate value through customer focused digital marketing.
Some interesting statistics:
- More than 55% of the world’s population uses the Internet (with an average growth rate of over 1000% over the last 18 years). This increase in popularity and dependency is quite remarkable, especially when taking into consideration that the World Wide Web only came into our lives in 1990.
- There are 2.6 billion monthly active Facebook users in 2020
- With the above statistic in mind, 89% of social media messages to brands go ignored.
- Instagram has the second-highest return on investment among marketers when it comes to social media platforms.
- 72% of people prefer watching a video to learn about a product or service rather than reading a text.
- 47% of internet users use ad-blockers today.
- 90% of people said that they have not made their mind about a brand before starting a web search.
- The average consumer attention span is 8 seconds, so your content must be appealing from the start.
- 71% of customers who have had a good social media experience with a brand will recommend it to others.
From website ad banners to big data, digital marketing has continually evolved to meet the demands of both consumers and brands. Today, with increased connectivity and established digital networks, changes are happening much faster than ever before. The conventional digital marketing world of paid media, SEO, content marketing, social media, community management, blogging, and more are undergoing drastic changes and improvements as technological advancements grow.
The fact that the digital marketing landscape changes at such a rapid pace make those who can determine how best to use the internet for business objectives a hot commodity. Working in digital marketing requires both a broad skill-set and a critical thinking mind, often requiring you to work independently one day and within a team the next day. It is a job for those who enjoy a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, thinking on their feet and, above all, a hunger for all things digital.
What will set you apart?
By taking a digital marketing course you will learn practical digital marketing skills to effectively drive lead generation and conversions. You will also walk away with the ability to implement an integrated digital marketing strategy.
Good digital marketing professionals can seamlessly schedule, coordinate, execute, and measure complex web-wide strategies. When it comes to successful digital marketing employees, the one thing they all have in common is that they never stop learning, growing, and adapting. You need to learn how to leverage the power of the web – and its many resources – to help a company find new and personal ways to connect with new consumers, and you can do this by taking an effective digital marketing course.
Are digital marketing courses for you?
Digital marketing courses are suitable for business owners seeking to improve their brand’s online presence, as well as for established and emerging marketing professionals. Those who already have a marketing position should take advantage of this opportunity to update their skills to keep up with the times. For those just entering the industry, they will benefit from the sound introduction to digital marketing offered by these courses.