The Greater Manchester Business Fair 2022 is taking place on Thu, 7 July 2022 from 10:30 – 15:00.
This free b2b exhibition & business support day features 40-50 exhibitors, a networking session, business seminars and advice and is an ideal way to make connections and gain information to grow your business.
Register now and help your business grow – Source new suppliers or partners, view product demonstrations, find out about new services, and take advantage of special offers and on the day prizes and promotions at the Business to Business Exhibition showcasing 55+ companies and organisations view exhibitors.
Free Seminars & Workshops at the Greater Manchester Business Fair 2022
- 10.30am: An Introduction to the Points Based Immigration System – Home Office Future Borders and Immigration System (FBIS) External Engagement Team
- 10.50am: Goal setting the not so SMART way – Andy Guile, Master Coach & Trainer, Ask Andy Guile at New Directions
- 11.20am: 7 Dumb Financial Mistakes Business Owners Make and How to Avoid Them – Ruth King, Best Selling Author, Consultant and Entrepreneur
- 12.00pm: Getting HR and Employment Law back on Track in 2022 – Enrique Garcia, Wilford Smith HR Consulting and Solicitors
- 12.30pm: How to Stand out on LinkedIn – Jason Jones, LinkedIn Coach, In Business Ninjas
- 1.45pm: Planning your Marketing: getting the balance right – Chris Roxburgh, Marketing Consultant and Social Media Trainer, My Marketing Guy
- 2.05pm: Those with passion, Podcast – Mark Pollard-Ali and Mark Latham, Founders of The Pod Station
Plus you can take advantage of a free 20 minute 1-2-1 Business Writing Clinics with Barry Dunstall, Professional Business Writer and Corporate Blogger
You can also Obtain free one-to-one business advice from the Ask the Expert exhibitors.
Plus you can make lots of new business contacts – and catch up with familiar faces – by taking part in the free Networking Session at 1pm